Balloting Results of the Geo Energy Resources IPO is out as of 18 Oct 2012 and are summarised as follows
- 289,264,000 shares for public and placement tranche
- 3,000,000 for public tranche
- 2.9x oversubcribed overall (reflected in official balloting results statement)
- 0.9896x subscribed for placement tranche shares
- 184x (because of small public offer amount) over subscribed for the public tranche shares
- Shares at S$0.325 each
On a side note, Dynasty REIT and Gaylin Holdings have subsequently announced their IPO listings that will be due on the SGX mainboard next week. The IPO scene is truly heating up!
For those of you gunning for the upcoming 2 more IPOs, check out my blog page on "Guide to IPO Investing" to help you navigate around especially if you are a new investor or new to the IPO bidding system of SGX. Do not waste time; time is ticking away to those offer deadlines!
To also have a feel of the local demand for IPOs, do check out my compiled "IPO SG Statistics" page for a good detailed but yet bite-sized organisation of the statistics.
Also, do bookmark this page // add Healthytrading blog to Twitter // subscribe to RSS feed // subscribe to email feeds to receive the LATEST IPO/market news that will move your money. Why wait, add them now! Links are available all on the right of the page (at the navigation bar).