Balloting Results of the Gaylin Holdings IPO is out as of 24 Oct 2012 and are summarised as follows
- 110,000,000 shares for public and placement tranche
- 5,000,000 for public tranche
- 5.5x oversubcribed overall (reflected in official balloting results statement)
- 0.997x subscribed for placement tranche shares
- 100x (because of small public offer amount) over subscribed for the public tranche shares
- Shares at S$0.35 each
Shares have commenced trading on a "ready" basis at 9am on Thursday, 25 Oct 2012 and have closed at $0.365.
On a side note, Dynasty REIT has unexpectedly pulled out of their announced listing citing unfavorable market conditions that are developing. For those of you still in the IPO gunning mode in anticipation for future listings (which I believe is highly likely given the high liquidity phase we are entering into), check out my blog page on "Guide to IPO Investing" to help you navigate around especially if you are a new investor or new to the IPO bidding system of SGX. Help yourself to help yourself!
To also have a feel of the local demand for IPOs, do check out my compiled "IPO SG Statistics" page for a good detailed but yet bite-sized organisation of the statistics.
Also, do bookmark this page // add Healthytrading blog to Twitter // subscribe to RSS feed // subscribe to email feeds to receive the LATEST IPO/market news that will move your money. Why wait, add them now! Links are available all on the right of the page (at the navigation bar).